Tuesday, March 5, 2013

THIS & THAT

I have nothing to show you, but wanted to check in anyway.

I've been working on Illusions, but haven't made enough visible progress for a post; perhaps by next week!  I plan to stop at Michael's tomorrow and look at beads & jewels.

I've also started the prework for Walk the Wild River by Linda Reinmiller.  This is the next Cyberpointer's workshop which starts in a couple of weeks.  The prework is extensive, so I wanted to get a good start on it.  I'm glad I did, it is kinda slow going.  I know that I'll be glad to have it done though!

I'm also working on two "secret" projects that I won't be able to show you till next month.

I'll post again as soon as I have something to show.

1 comment:

Jan said...

My Michael's has changed drastically. No beads and jewels that are normally used on needlepoint, etc. hope you have better luck.