Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Marta Mask, Progress #7

DH was out of town for a week and I made significant progress on the Marta Mask.  
The striped outlines set me back for a long time, but once I figured out how I wanted to do them, it went pretty quick.  So they are all done and the light "feathers" are also done.   I used  "Katie's Cross" from Suzy's Stitches, in 4 shades of gray #8 pearl cotton and 2 shades of light gray Neon Rays Plus.
Next up will be the area below the feathers.  I think I'm going to do that in Smyrna crosses and Mosaic.

1 comment:

Sara Leigh said...

That's pretty spectacular, Liz.