Sunday, November 9, 2014

5-4-3-2-1 and some 3s, Progress #2

You probably don't even remember this piece!  I started it nearly a year ago and, as you can see, haven't made much progress!

It is tedious to work on.  The little squares are quite small and so you're constantly changing colors.  See all the spaghetti?  Unavoidable.  And the Silk Shimmer that will lay on top is always in the way.  And then it is on black canvas.  Sigh.  How do I get myself into these things!

I hope to start working on this more regularly very soon.

3 comments:

Sara Leigh said...

Okay, I would have lost my mind already. What a challenge! I look forward to seeing your progress on this, no matter how slow.

Cactusneedle said...

Wow! I like the looks of that one. But it does look difficult. It will be fun (our our end lol) to watch your progress.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.