Wednesday, June 28, 2017

NEW COUNTED DESIGNS

SILHOUETTES 
Copyright 2017 M. Elizabeth Morrow
RAINBOW HORSES
Copyright 2003 M. Elizabeth Morrow
ART NOUVEA FLORAL
Copyright 2017 M. Elizabeth Morrow

Yes, I've been busy!  There are 3 new designs available on my website.
(Remember, if you go there from your phone, you'll need to scroll down and click on Classic".)  Please take a look!

All of these designs are suitable for counted needlepoint or cross stitch.

Silhouettes includes 3 fun little designs.
Rainbow Horses has a striped background.
Art Nouveau Floral is a free design!


2 comments:

Deborah Hubbard said...

I've just seen your Rainbow Horses design, Liz, and it is very wonderful. The only thing that's preventing me from ordering it is the sad fact that I need to build on an extra room for all the stash I've already got on my waiting list!

But, when I saw it I'd just finished reading a book called 'Voices' by Ursula K Le Guin. In it, the leading character finds an old book containing "short poems of mourning and praise for people who died a thousand years ago", one of which was in honour of a horse trainer. The first line (sadly, the only one!) is "Surely where he is, they are around him, the long-maned shadows". Your rainbow horses are or could be a dream image, and I thought the words and the image went very well together. I hope you agree!

All the best from wintry South Africa

LIZ said...

Deborah, I don't know how to get in touch with you. Thank you for your comment. That is about the most wonderful complement I've ever received! Thank you so much! (And I love Ursula LeGuin books!)