Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Needlepoint Now

We were gone over the weekend and I'm just trying to get back to "normal" LOL. I didn't get any stitching done over the weekend so I don't have any pictures to post. Now I'm playing catch up. I have to get the prework finished for Ro Pace's next pilot class which is this coming weekend!

The new issue of Needlepoint Now has been mailed, so if you haven't received yours yet, it should be arriving any day. The second installment of my Bargello series is in this issue. This chapter is on 4-way Bargello. There were a couple of errors in the article and the corrections are: 1)The most desirable size for this project is a square that is 5-7" on a side; and 2)Begin stitching with the darkest shade of your main color OR with your constrasting color.

If you are working this project and have any problems or questions, please contact me at lizboatay@hotmail.com. I did receive one email already and I hope whoever it was from sees this post! I accidentally deleted the email before I could answer it and can't recover it.

1 comment:

Possibilities, Etc. said...

Great post - you inspired me to do the same. My article has errors TNTC as is said in the medical profession. (too numerous to count)