Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Progress Reports, March

Wow, it is hard to believe that it is March already! True to it's reputation, it is quite windy today! We returned from Reno last night so today I am playing catch up!


The day we left for Reno, I completed Whisper. I am very pleased with the way it turned out. I added an extra row of the diagoal lines in the corners, as I felt there was too much empty space there. Next, to the framers!




This picture was given to me for Xmas by a friend. She stitched it in all of my favorite colors. What a treat! When I tried to figure out where to hang it, I decided it needed a companion piece. So this weekend I made a start on that. It is "Atrium" from Rainbow Gallery, and of course I changed all the threads & colors! Progress so far is quick & pleasing.




3 comments:

Front Range Stitcher said...

You've chosen a nice companion piece, they will work very well together. Your Whisper is very beautiful, my so-called "signature" color is turquoise and I never tire of it. Your Whisper looks like it's in the aqua family?

NCPat said...

Both of these are gorgeous! Nice color combo together!

NCPat said...

Thanks, Liz, for the software info. I will check it out! I was using another, but not happy with it.