Friday, April 3, 2009
Dingo Hunting Kangaroo
I don't see the title in the picture, but I love the piece. I finally finished my Orana Originals aboriginal design. I purchased the pattern in Australia a year or so ago. It is a cross stitch pattern, which I stitched in needlepoint on 18-count Leventine Blue canvas. I used Watercolors for the background. The pattern is mostly in Kreinik metallics except where I couldn't get the right color, so there is also some floss. It is all Tent except for the white streak across the center which is done in Smyrna Crosses. I'll take it up to Reno with me this summer for my favorite framer to take care of.