Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Sweet Pea



Here is what has been keeping me busy! Miss Sweet Pea came into my home on Sunday. I picked her out at the shelter last week, but she couldn't come home till she had been spayed & chipped. She is a little darling! Very scared though, she had been picked up as a stray and I imagine she had some terrifying times! Until today she mostly stayed behind the washing machine in the laundry room. She's been confined there with all her supplies & equipment! Today she let me pick her up and snuggle her and she got to explore a little more. We'll expand her territory again this afternoon. I expect she'll be all over the house by the end of the week. Hopefully I'll be able to get some better pix.

5 comments:

Jane said...

She's such a sweetie. We have a new one coming in a week or so

Anonymous said...

Aha - a cat person! I knew I liked you, LOL.
I love her champagne colour, and hasn't she got lovely markings!

But you are going to keep your threads well and truly out of reach, aren't you. :)

Front Range Stitcher said...

I'm so glad you adopted Sweet Pea, what a joy. In our house, the only thing wrong with a cute faced kitty is that they get away with any and all mischief they find their way into. So glad you found each other. She is sooooo cute!

Anonymous said...

Such a cutie! Whenever I moved my kittie would spend the first few days beteen the camode and the wall! At least I knew where to find her. She eventually got curious enough to check out the rest of the place. Sweet Pea looks like a heart melter - congrats!

Possibilities, Etc. said...

What a cutie she is - I envy you. I do love kitties.