Monday, March 1, 2010
Ringing in the New Year Progress #3
Ringing in the New Year is all done except for the background. And I made considerable headway on that! I did discover that I should have started the background in the middle of a side, instead of in a corner. But, since there are now 2 threads open in the center of a side, I will fill that with the Mosaic Stitch which will connect the borders. Problem over! I will have to rip out a little bit of background on the left side. I have decided not to put anything in the remaining 2 corners. I think it is fine the way it is and more might make it unbearably busy!