Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Travelling again

We are travelling again for the rest of the week & I won't be able to show you any pictures 'cause I forgot the thingy that you put the memory card in to get the pics into the computer. Drat!

The last 2 days I have mostly spent sitting in a hotel room while DH attended a conference. It is in Palm Desert. It is a very nice hotel room. I tried to find a needlework shop here but failed. It has either moved or gone out of business. I have been stitching on Queen Anne's Lace. I got 1/4 finished, of the work from the first class. When I get home I'll show you a picture. I probably won't get anymore done on it this trip. We will be visiting family & friends the rest of the week in the San Diego area. I have another piece with me to stitch on that doesn't require any thinking! Just Basketweave.

See you next week!

No comments: