Thursday, April 21, 2011

Tuscan Midnight FINISHED!

Tuscan Midnight is finished!  (I think.)  I put the last stitch in last night.  My plan now is to take it to the framer and see if we can come up with the right mats.  If not, I will bring it back home & fill in the corners. 

I would like the mats, I think, to be a bright yellow for #1 & a Med. to Dark Pink for the top one.  Then probably just a simple dark gold frame.  We'll see how it goes!  I'm hoping to get over there next week.  I will take Mediterranean Tile as well.

Next up for a quick finish will be Seasons.  I just have to do the last 2 corners.  Thanks for all of your input on this!  I have decided to use both options, 2 corners of the dark & 2 of the lighter.  If it is awful, I'll just have to rip it out!  I'm anxious to get this finished because....   Then I get to start some new stuff!!

4 comments:

BFromM said...

Ooooh. That's so pretty! I love this colorway. I'm going to have to stitch this pieces.

Masha E said...

Wow! I like it!
Gold frame? For this Tuscan I would go for dark brown woods.....

Oriana said...

wowwwwwwww
wonderful work Liz,
bellissimo lavoro Liz, come tutte le tue meravigliose creazioni.
ciao dall'Italia
Oriana

Sara Leigh said...

That looks great, Liz! I love the colors and can't wait to see how it looks framed. Your idea sounds delicious.