Monday, October 22, 2012

Christmas Caper, Progress #3

While I have not been posting regularly for awhile now, I have been stitching.  Well, not as much as usual, but some.  Christmas Caper is coming right along.  I've worked on this piece the most because I really like it!  It is fun to stitch.
The Big Guy has a face!  And front legs!  He is all done in Petite Very Velvet. 
The chimney is finished.  I thought I was going to run out of thread, but I had just the right amount, even though I rushed to buy another skein just in case! 
And the snow on the roof is also finished.  I used #12 Kreinik 032, but the sparkles don't show up in the photo.  It is alternating Smyrnas & Mosaics.  It looks good and comes forward, as it should.
I think next I will do the other 2 raccoon faces that are peeking around the chimney.

No comments: