Friday, May 10, 2013

Walk the Wild River, Progress #3



Sections 5, 6, 7, 8
I thought I was caught up with Walk the Wild River, but Linda has posted another lesson!  Well, at least I'm only one week behind. 
Each section always turns out to be more time consuming than I think it will be.  Partly because I have had problems following the directions:  My problem, the directions are great, especially if you actually read them LOL.
I love the section with the "god's eyes", I think they turned our really neat.  The section to the right of it isn't quite finished.  The last step isn't working for me & I'm going to have to figure out something else to do instead.

Sections 10, 11, 13
These are the other 3 sections that are complete.  Sections 7 & 13 are similar and Sections 6 & 10 are similar. 

I think I spend as much time selecting threads & colors as I do stitching!

Below is what the whole thing looks like now.


Walk the Wild River to date.

1 comment:

Beth in IL said...

Read the directions?!? What a novel concept.... Your piece looks great, BTW.